Join the Modular Building Institute
Joining MBI will give you access to information and resources to help you remain competitive and strong in a volatile business climate. MBI provides tools that you can apply to your operations – strengthening the ties to your customers and the community you serve.
Here are just a few of the benefits our members enjoy:
* Government affairs advocacy
* Industry recognition and awards
* An incredible network of innovative collaborators
* Leads and referrals
* Sponsorship and advertising opportunities
* Research results and exclusive industry analysis
* Training and education on a variety of relevant topics
* Access to (and inclusion in) the MBI Member Directory
* Free MBI publications including printed copies of our bi-monthly Modular Advantage magazine and industry-leading Annual Reports
MBI's members include manufacturers and dealers of code compliant relocatable buildings, as well as permanent modular construction contractors, while our associate members include companies supplying building components, services, and financing. Our membership expanded in 2014 to include owners/developers, architects/engineers, and general contractors interested in modular construction.
Affiliate/subsidiary companies named separately must join MBI separately and pay separate dues from their parent company. For organizations that are parent/umbrella companies, affiliates may be covered under the membership of the parent/umbrella group; however, all individuals must appear as the parent company membership name and utilize a valid email address that corresponds with the parent member company name. For MBI events, all affiliate individuals must register under the parent company name using their parent company email to receive member rates. One brand/entity shall appear as the company membership name in MBI.
It is MBI’s mission to expand the use of offsite construction through innovative construction practices, outreach and education to the construction community and customers, and recognition of high-quality modular designs and facilities.
Your membership application will be presented to the MBI Board of Directors for approval.