Join industry colleagues and friends for a new and unique tour of the best commercial modular buildings Ireland has to offer. Over three days we will tour innovative modular factories and take in the sights and sounds of three important cities in Irish history: Belfast, Dublin & Cork. Our trip begins with a conference featuring expert speakers on modular design, construction, and assembly.
Wednesday, October 17
- Arrive at Belfast International Airport
- Afternoon conference (at 2pm Belfast time)
- Welcome dinner
- Overnight stay at Europa Belfast Hotel
Thursday, October 18
- Ground transportation to Western Building Systems, Coalisland
- Ground transportation to McAvoy Group, Dungannon
- Ground transportation to Beaumont Hospital, Dublin
- Overnight stay at Westbury Dublin
Friday, October 19
- Ground transportation to Rockbrook Mixed-Use, Sandyford
- Ground transportation to Parkview Luxury Apartments, Stepaside
- Ground transportation to Roadmaster, Kilkenny
- Ground transportation to Masterkabin, Innishannon
- Overnight stay at Hayfield Manor Cork
Saturday, October 20
- Depart from Cork International Airport
(Schedule and tour sites are subject to change.)
YOUR REGISTRATION INCLUDES
Conference attendance, factory tours, building tours, hotel accommodations, meals, guided bus transportation, taxes,
service fees, and gratuities.
Airfare and airport transportation to/from hotels is not included. Arrangements for these must be made on your own.
October 17, 18, 19
$2850 per MBI member
$3350 per nonmember
$1040 per spouse/guest
Cancellation: All cancellations must be made in writing to MBI. Full refunds less a $100 processing fee per registrant will be given for cancellations made by August 17, 2012. A $500 cancellation fee per registrant will be charged for cancellations received between August 17, 2012 and September 17, 2012. No refunds will be given after September 17, 2012. Substitutions are encouraged. Sharing of registrations is not permitted.
Special Needs: Participants represent that neither he nor she nor anyone traveling with him or her has any physical or other condition or disability that could create a hazard to himself or herself or other members of the tour. This program involves walking over uneven surfaces and climbing stairs at locations that are not handicap accessible. A letter of explanation of any physical or mental condition which may require medical attention or special equipment (wheelchair, for example) must be received by MBI at the time of registration.